PTA (Junior School)
Next Meeting: Tuesday 27th February @ 7.30pm on Horse and Groom - project meeting to discuss Outdoor Learning Area and Parent Socials.
(minutes from previous minutes are available below)
A Warm Welcome from your PTA!
Merrow Juniors has a very active and PTA and we’re incredibly proud of the work we do.
We are driven by two main objectives:
- To provide fun and memorable experiences for the children
- To raise funds to help the school provide extra resources for the children
We do this by bringing together parents together and working with the school towards a common goal. We aspire to create opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to have fun and we encourage parents to become more involved with their children's school and to develop strong community bonds.
With the increasing squeeze on school budgets, our fundraising is more important than ever.
Check out the Chairs Report for a summary of last years activity and spending.
We are working on a project to improve Outdoor Learning Areas, specifically the pond, beach area and develop a wild nature area.
- the school would love to upgrade the all-weather pitch (which is over 20 years old). This a big project that will run into 10s of thousands of pounds.
In the meantime we will also support the school in lots of other ways too:
- funding events such as Fantastic Friday
- providing funds to boost resources within classrooms
- We have committed to direct a chunk of funds towards the School Project to replace the All Weather Pitch
How you can help?
We’d love to hear from you if you think you can help, or if you have any ideas or suggestions.
- Get in touch: email@example.com
- Or follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/bushyhillpta/
- Financial donations are always welcome and can be made by visiting https://pay.sumup.
PTA Meeting Minutes